GET STRONG, FIT, AND CONFIDENT AT F5SXMT
F5 is a privately owned and operated Muay Thai and Strength gym located in Miracle Mile, Los Angeles.
We offer small group classes and personal training.
Our training is unique, varied, engaging, and most likely, unlike anything you’ve tried before.
Our community is supportive, focused, and friendly.
Ready to try something new?
Tired of Those Large Group Classes With Little Coach Attention and Guidance?
- There are no more than 10-12 students per class, so you get individual attention and better results.
- With a smaller class size, we can make adjustments and scale workouts to the individual for a fraction of the cost of personal training.
- We offer an exclusive on-ramp for new students that includes private into lessons so you feel comfortable and confident starting classes.
- All our programming is designed and supervised by experienced head coaches, so class instruction is streamlined, engaging, and effective.
WHAT MAKES F5 DIFFERENT?
- The first Muay Thai gym in the US to be owned and operated by a female coach.
- The first and only Muay Thai Gym gym owned by a female fighter who competed and won the first full-rules professional 5-round Muay Thai fight in United States history.
- First gym in the US to offer a full Muay Thai and Strength Training program at one gym.
- The first and only strength gym in LA to have coached nine trainers to get successfully StrongFirst, SFG certified.
- The one of only two gyms in Los Angeles to be a StrongFirst Affiliate gym.
Through consistent, dedicated training I’ve completely transformed my body in 6 months and my aforementioned health concerns have disappeared.
I‘m stronger, faster, more flexible, more confident … all the tools you need to accomplish your fitness goals are here and you’ll be hard-pressed to find a better environment.
I’m not what you would call a natural athlete. I’ve never joined any kind of gym or had any kind of regular exercise routine. I hate going to regular gyms!
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect to become hooked from day one.
Super supportive community, amazing trainers, and I’ve found that I am an athlete!
I’m amazed at the progress I’ve made and I feel incredible.
I LOVE this place! I think it may be the best thing I have ever done in my life.
My friends can tell you how much I hate to work out, but this has changed my entire attitude towards sweating!
It is the only thing that has gotten me off my couch and improved my health.
F5 is more than a gym. It’s a community.
All the coaches are very supportive. The small classes are great and enable the coaches to teach proper form and technique.
You will be pushed beyond your limits but you will feel better about yourself afterward.