Thanks for your interest in F5 Strength and Muay Thai!
F5 is a privately owned and operated Muay Thai and Strength gym in Miracle Mile. With our central Mid-City location in Los Angeles, we are a popular community gym for Miracle Mile, Hollywood, West Hollywood, Korea Town, Hancock Park, and Beverly Hills, neighborhoods.
Our goal is to help our students get strong, fit, and confident.
We offer small group classes and personal training in Muay Thai and Strength & Conditioning. We train beginners as well as those looking to take their training to the next level. Our community is supportive and friendly. F5 Coaches work as a team to help our students learn and grow.
Student-Focused, Superior Training:
- Classes are small group sized. There are no more than 10-12 students per class, so you get individual attention and better results.
- Each student receives personal attention to on-ramp them into the group classes.
- Coaches check in with members regularly to help with goals and motivation.
- All our class programs are designed and supervised by experienced head coaches, so class instruction is streamlined, engaging, and effective.
- With a smaller class size, we can make adjustments and scale workouts to the individual.
- We customize our one-on-one strength and fitness coaching programs, so you get the best results possible.
What Makes Us Different:
- We are the first gym in the United States of America to be owned and operated by a female professional Muay Thai fighter as the head coach.
- We are the only gym in Los Angeles that offers as many options for class times in both Strength Training and Muay Thai.
- We are the first and only Muay Thai gym in Los Angeles to provide private intro sessions in both Muay Thai & Strength, included in EVERY membership at our gym, even our New Student Trial!
- Our head coach, Roxy Richardson, was the first female fighter in the United States of America to fight full rules Muay Thai in a five-round professional fight.
- We are the only gym in Westside Los Angeles to be an accredited StrongFirst Gym.
- We are the only gym in California to have two SFG II’s and three SFG I’s on our coaching team.