Massage & Body Work Services
F5 offers massage therapy to help your body recover, improve posture, mobility, alignment, and aid with stress reduction, injury prevention, and overall well-being.
Relax and Recover – 50 min $55
Relax and Recover More – 90 min $90
Restore and Perform – 50 mins – $85
Restore and Perform More – 90 mins – $125
We suggest coming in on a non-workout day or booking after a light workout. A shower is available for use before or after your massage.
Licensed Massage Therapist
Hailing from San Diego, Leks has been in athletics all of his life. He started with karate at five years old, then in high school he played football and ran track and field. He attended San Francisco State University and obtained a B.A. in Cinema Production.
Shortly after moving to Los Angeles, he was introduced to Muay Thai. His passion for training the sport grew quickly, and he decided to pursue a career in coaching Muay Thai so he could inspire others to learn the discipline and help them live balanced, active, healthy lives.
Leks is also a graduate of the 900-hour massage therapy program at National Holistic Institute. As a certified massage therapist, Leks believes massage to be an essential and necessary tool in maintaining physical well-being and nurturing athletic abilities.
Currently, he is continuing his education at the National Holistic Institute in their Advanced Neuromuscular Therapy program.
To Book Follow These Steps:
- Select your massage type from the drop-down menu (descriptions above)
- Select a date (available appointments will show for seven days forward from the date selected)
- Choose an appointment time
- Log in or create an account to book
- Please allow up to 24 hours, not including weekends, to contact you when your appointment is confirmed (we’ll try our best to get to it even sooner!)
- Payment is required after service.