Thanks for your interest in F5 Strength and Muay Thai!
F5 (formerly Function 5 Fitness) is a privately owned and operated Muay Thai and Strength gym in Miracle Mile. With our central Mid-City location, we service the Los Angeles, Hollywood, West Hollywood and Beverly Hills neighborhoods.
Our number one goal is helping our students get strong, fit, and confident.
We offer small group classes and personal training in Muay Thai and Strength & Conditioning. We train beginners with no experience as well as those looking to take their training to the next level. You will find our community supportive and friendly. We work at as a team to help you succeed.
Student Focused, Superior Training:
- Classes are small group sized, with no more than 10-12 students per class, so you get individual attention and better results.
- The head coaches write programs for all our classes in advance so that we can deliver professional coaching across our team.
- We customize our one-on-one strength and fitness coaching programs, so you get the best results possible.
- At F5, you are so much more than a number on your membership card, to us you are family.
What Makes Us Different:
- We are the first gym in the United States of America to be owned and operated by a female professional Muay Thai fighter as the head coach.
- We are the only gym in Los Angeles that offers as many options for class times in both Strength Training and Muay Thai.
- We are the first and only Muay Thai gym in Los Angeles to provide private intro sessions in both Muay Thai & Strength, included in EVERY membership at our gym, even our New Student Trial!
- Our head coach, Roxy Richardson, was the first female fighter in the United States of America to fight full rules Muay Thai in a five round professional fight.
- We are the only gym in Los Angeles to have two SFG II’s and two SFG I’s on our coaching team.